"Balloons" and "Kites"

I have made yet another discovery about this amazing world. Today I observed several types of creatures here that live in the sky. They swoop and soar, and seem as care-free as Fraggles. Soon I realized that many of these wonderful creatures were being held captive – they were trapped on the ends of strings. When I saw that I just had to act. I waited for an opening and then I went about freeing the captive flying things. The first creatures, which I later learned were known to the silly-creatures as “balloons”, flew away into the sun shine when I cut their imprisoning string. But when I set free one of the other flying creatures known as a “kite”, it immediately landed and waited for its master. Evidently the world here is much the same as Fraggle Rock, in that some creatures value freedom more than others.