Beginnings

The center of the universe is, of course, that marvelous land known as Fraggle Rock. It is thus called because it is a rock and Fraggles live there. Fraggles are a noble race - fearless, dignified, and intellectual. They represent the very panicle of civilization and culture. A Fraggle is most assuredly the best of all possible creatures.

Music is the greatest of the Fraggles’ art forms, but Fraggles also possess uncanny curiosity and great athletic ability. Fraggles naturally have physical prowess and a dance-like grace.

Earlier today I was exploring the last uncharted section of the caves of Fraggle Rock - soon my task would be done. In this area there were weird and totally mysterious steam jets – perhaps they are volcanic. It was very strange. Then, all of a sudden, some giant magical force penetrated the very substance of Fraggle Rock. An opening has appeared and I found myself gazing into outer space.

Here it lies, strange and mysterious, just as the legend said it would. The final frontier for Fraggledom.

So I am about in embark on my greatest adventure...outer space. I shall fully explore the reaches of outer space, taking notes all the while and post messages of my findings here for you to enjoy. Just think of me as Traveling Matt – and now, on to meet with destiny!