The Hole-Sowing Creatures

The other day I saw something so strange I just had to write about it. It all started when I discovered an enormous Fraggle pond. As you can imagine, I felt very comfortable being around water again. I saw many creatures that make their home around this pond, but the strangest inhabitance of this region are the hole-sowing creatures. Apparently holes are very powerful in this world. So powerful in fact, that these creatures devote their lives to ridding the world of holes. First, they sow them together, and then they load the captive holes into boats. These connected holes are referred to as “nets”. The hole-sowing creatures take the joined holes out into the middle of the Fraggle pond and toss them overboard. I’m not sure why a simple hole is so dangerous, but I think holes are best avoided – don’t you? I’ll post again soon.