The Shiny Creatures

I have just learned the language spoken by some shiny creatures found here. I was walking down the road, when I stepped out infront of a big shiny creature coming my way. The creature stopped and kindly greeted me. “Beep, beep, beep!” it said. Before I could reply, another shiny creature coming down the road responded with the same words– “Beep, beep, beep!” The shiny creatures were trying to communicate, and I think they wanted to make friends. Fortunately I have an excellent ear for forging languages.

“Beep, beep, beep!”, I declared back at them. And in no time, we were conversing fluently. “Beep, beep, beep!” the creatures shouted again, and again! After a few exchanges, I was able to compile a Fraggle dictionary of shiny-creature language – it consists of a single word: “beep”. Translated loosely into Fraggelish, it means: “howdy neighbor; move it, or loose it!” I’m making so many new friends; I’ll post again soon!