The Magic Sticks of the Silly-Creatures

Sometimes it is just impossible to get rid of something you don’t want. For instance, the other day I observed a silly-creature throwing away a curved stick. Not very remarkable in itself, but these sticks proved to be magic – it came back! How strange. The silly-creature tried to throw it away again, and again, and again. But he had no success – it kept returning to him. The silly-creature must have been sad, so I thought I would help him out. Fortunately I am an expert as such matters, and can get rid of any stick – even a magic one. I picked up the stick and tossed it away into the air, yet it came rushing back at me – striking me in the head. This stick’s magic is powerful. Now I am not only stuck with the stick but I am also stuck with a hefty bump on my head. Just remember this; it is often painful to part with magic objects (literally).